Zebra 2 takes the Moodle 2 theme engine to its maximum potential: A settings page with over 30 customizations, responsive layout, and thorough documentation. If you thought customizing your theme was easy with the original Zebra, you’re going to love using Zebra 2.
- Over 30 custom options on a dedicated settings page
- Customize things like colors, logos, and media queries
- Dead simple options like “light”, “dark”, and “none” for CSS3 gradients
- Zebra 2 uses a custom-built page layout with a responsive design
- Media queries serve a 1, 2, or 3 column layout at user definable widths
- Zebra 2 uses progressive enhancement, so users with older browsers aren’t left behind
- Built on the H5BP “Mobile first” design principles
- Valid XHTML 1.0 means that Zebra works seamlessly with Moodle
- Vendor prefixes make sure that Zebra displays properly for any user
- Google Chrome Frame optional to help out users who can’t help themselves
- Respond.js option brings media query functionality to Internet Explorer users
This theme is available for download from the Moodle Plugins Directory or github.
Documentation & Support
Support for this theme is provided at the Moodle.org forums.