This error is related to the installation of Creative Cloud and the operating system Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Home Advanced, SP1. Go to Start > Control Panel. Click on the button: Programs. Next, in the Programs and Features section, click on: Turn Windows features on or off. A window will appear: Windows Features. And it…
This error is related to the installation of Creative Cloud and the operating system Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Home Advanced, SP1.
- Go to Start > Control Panel.
- Click on the button: Programs.
- Next, in the Programs and Features section, click on: Turn Windows features on or off.
- A window will appear: Windows Features. And it says: Please wait…
- And make sure the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 is checked. If not, put it on, click OK and restart your computer.
There is another “folk” method, which is to delete the file in the following directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\CCLibrary\libs\node.exe. But, it is better to make a copy of this file before uninstalling it, so that you can roll it back.
- Error: Premiere Pro Debug Event. Premiere Pro has encountered an error. [/PPro12.0.1/releases/2017.08/shared/adobe/dvamediatypes/src/Ticktime.cpp-327]. Click the Contunue button and the following error appears: Adobe Premiere Pro CC. A serious error has occurred that required you to stop working with Adobe Premiere Pro CC. An attempt will be made to save the current project. OK.
For example, this can happen if you apply a transition to a sequence and then change the frame rate of the sequence. If you delete the transition, you can continue working…
On official site write that and errors: TickTime.cpp-376, -273 caused by redefining the frame rate clip (for example, the user interprets frames on a number of clips). Setting frame rate = 0 fps is also possible.
To open the project you can try to use the autosave project or create a new project and import the sequences from the failed project there.
- Error: A low level exception occurred in Adobe Scopes (Transmit::CreateInstance). Solution: reset to default settings. In Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 you can simply hold down the Alt key while loading the program.
- Error: Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Could not find the shared documents directory or Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Could not find the user documents directory.
After Effects. After Effects warning: Could not find the user documents directory.
Adobe Media Encoder.exe – Application error. Error when launching the application (0xc0000142). Click on the “OK” button to quit the application.
These errors occur either when launching the application, or after exiting from sleep mode.