- Download the aptana studio 3.6.1 installation package.
- Failed to get intaller_nodejs_windows.msi file correctly: CRC error occurred during installation? Basically the current version of Aptana requires a Node version between 0.8.X and 0.11.X. I recommend Node version 0.10.X. https://nodejs.org/download/release/v0.10.13/
3. After successful installation, what is the reason for opening if you encounter an error loading the JNI shared library? The main reason is that you have a 64-bit JDK installed on your computer. You need 32bit JDK for aptana. Replacing the JDK requires reconfiguring the path, which is too problematic, so we can install the 32-bit JDK, http: // www. oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html
- Find AptanaStudio3.ini configuration file in aptana installation path, add -vm C: / Program Files (x86) /Java/jre1.8.0_171/bin/javaw.exe before -vmargs, this path is 32-bit JDK Javaw bin under installation path
The contents of AptanaStudio3.ini configuration file looks like this:
Aptana Studio 3
C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre1.8.0_171/bin/javaw.exe
- Then how did aptana studio3 end?
- Enter aptana studio3, select the option to install new software in the help.
- Openhttp://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.рһр Найдите these 2 parameters
- Fill in these two parameters in the field that appears when you click the add button, as shown in the figure.
- Then wait a moment and select Chinese (simplified)
- Then before the next one, you can restart the software to see the Chinese version of Aptana.